10.05.2012

Back to Work

It's been a long time since my last post.

My life has it's swings of busy and insane.....

Our youngest is almost two now so I'm able to do more at the bench.

I've started experimenting with casting again

I'm doing a small series of pieces called Ex Voto


I've always loved the little silver votive offerings left at churches through the ages.
The thing I 'm most thankful for is the gift of my hands ... I can hold my children, create art, touch the world, I could even "see" with them if I were to loose the use of my eyes ...

but most of all I have always felt a guiding hand in my life. I've been protected from a harsher reality from things that would have made my life far more difficult than I could truly imagine. I am thankful for that hand ....






I'm so glad to be back full swing into this business ...
Liz

"Ex Voto" is available in my Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment